[Cin] export_edl patch

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun May 30 15:43:45 CEST 2021

Andrea,
Instead of doing a "revert", after applying the latest export_edl.patch
from Andrew, simply edit mainmenu.C in the cinelerra
directory and change the line:
//        filemenu->add_item(new ExportEDLItem(mwindow));
to remove the // so it looks like the following:
        filemenu->add_item(new ExportEDLItem(mwindow));
then rebuild as usual.
Thanks for your help ...Phyllis