[Cin] Updated CinGG release for downloading the AppImage

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 03:24:28 CET 2021

On Tuesday, November 2, 2021, Andrea paz via Cin <cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org>
wrote:

> All perfect installation and appimage. Thank you.
> Two questions:
> 1- I also tried to build OpenCV along with the source and had no
> errors. But the plugins don't appear in the plugins list. Instead
> putting manually the plugins in ".../bin/plugins" everything works
> normally. (PS: OpenCV has been updated recently, is it possible to
> create the most updated copies of the plugins?)

try to configure cin with opencv=sys,  if you have latest installed?

https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/CinelerraGG_Manual/How_Build_OpenCV_Plugins.html#SECTION00121222000000000000000

(may be download location for opencv sources should be consistent with
github releases urls? sourceforge tend to ban some locations... solvable
via vpn, but meh)