[Cin] crash

mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Wed Nov 10 13:42:23 CET 2021

I cannot even build it currently, let alone test the crash.
I created a separated Fedora 35 partition to test builds there, pulled
source down from the git, did blds/bld.prepare.sh (which installed
a LOT of stuff), then did ./bld.sh. It fails on a missing definition of
dv_t in file plugins/livevideo/livevideo.C line 156. That is enabled if
HAVE_DV is set, which is the default, but I never had compile problems
with that before.

MatN