[Cin] FLAC audio files as resource creates skips

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Tue Nov 16 17:40:49 CET 2021

On Tuesday, November 16, 2021 4:33:37 PM CET, Phyllis Smith via Cin wrote:
> Stefan
>
>> I am still trying to reproduce this, a second session works fine.
>>
>> If it does not reproduce, you could be spinning your wheels.  BUT is it
> possible that you just inadvertently did a "rebuild index" on the flac
> file?  This gets done sometimes automatically by the program without even
> thinking about it.  For example if you used a different .bcast5 settings
> file.  Or if you cleared the index files, or renamed the file, ...

I can see things that could have happened;

 1. opening a second cinerella session (unintentionally)

 2. I was editing pieces using the full timeline,
    take 'clips' from the timeline
    and combine the clips into the final project

    ...maybe something curious before making the clip that is invisible
after
       it is a clip? I wanted to check out the XML structure to see if
anything
       in that direction was off.

--
Stefan