[Cin] udf verifier

Terje J. Hanssen terjejhanssen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 13:55:14 CET 2021

Den 27.11.2021 06:27, skrev Andrew Randrianasulu via Cin:
> Can anyone try to test bdwrite's output with this tool:
>
> https://www.lscdweb.com/registered/udf_verifier.html
> <https://www.lscdweb.com/registered/udf_verifier.html>
>
> for Netbsd created 2.50 udf on hard drive file it requires -blocksize
> 512, but for real bluray image blocksize must be 2048 (default)
>
> $ ./udf_test -blocksize 512 ~/udfimg.img > log
>
> there is linux (386) binary, but of course I compiled it anew, on
> termux. no scsi support, but othervise seems to work

Tested my currently written discs:

DVD-R:
./udf_test /dev/sr0 | grep "block size"
   block size        : 2048
   block size        : 2048
   block size        : 2048

DVD+R:
./udf_test /dev/sr0 | grep "block size"
   block size        : 2048
   block size        : 2048
   block size        : 2048

========

udfinfo as mentioned in another thread, is not among udftools version
1.3 availabel on Leap 15.3. Tried to install udftools 2.3 packaged for
Tumbleweed, but it required a newer glibc. Will therefor update my
Tumbleweed (dualboot) and install it there.

Terje J. H