[Cin] Debian 32-bit on Qemu

mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Mon Oct 11 21:36:52 CEST 2021

On Mon, 11 Oct 2021 20:46:05 +0200
Andrea paz via Cin <cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org> wrote:

> Unfortunately, the things I don't understand start. It seems that some
> "gtk+-2.0" is missing and the compilation fails. See image. I tried
> installing gtk2 but nothing changes. I think it wants a specific
> package, but I don't understand which one.

On Debian, install apt-file if not yet done. Then do "apt-file update"
. After that, "apt-file find gtk2" , it should list all installable
packages with gtk2. I am not sure Debian has a graphical package
installer, that is easier, but I use apt-file a lot.

I have read something about gkt2 possibly being dropped, not sure how
far that got.

MatN