[Cin] Debian 32-bit on Qemu

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 18:03:24 CEST 2021

I was able to compile CinGG and make a valgrind (with libgl). But
there are several problems on the screen: every time I opened a window
(Info; Error Messages; preferences; etc) they couldn't be closed
anymore; even exiting CinGG was impossible and I had to use ctrl+c.
val-deb-1.log is done trying to load a mov file directly into
timeline; operation failed.
val-deb-2.log is done trying to import a h264 file in the resource
window: successful operation. Trying to drag the file to the timeline
created the two audio tracks but not the video track which gave an
error message.
I also attach the terminal messages (terminal 1 + error message + terminal 2).