[Cin] Support for xml files from Premiere Pro, Da Vinci, Avid, FinalCut Pro

mat mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Tue Oct 19 19:47:38 CEST 2021

MatN,
> > Just sounding out if there is interest in supporting these xml
> > formats as import/export.
> >

> If someone has an interest in providing them, we can add them !

Well, I had a visitor today who works quite a lot with Premiere and
DaVinci. Apparently basic editing is done in one program, then the
source files and .xml are sent to somewhere else, where e.g. they
specialize in color correction. Then the modified sources plus .xml are
sent back.
This is facilitated because apparently they understand each others xml
formats well enough.
I am not sure how much of an issue this is for CinGG, I think DaVinci
is the  only one with a Linux version? Hence my question.

MatN