[Cin] August new release of CinGG appimages with FFmpeg upgrade to 4.4

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 00:44:34 CEST 2021

On Wednesday, September 1, 2021, Phyllis Smith <phylsmith2017 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> OK, here it is.  Not sure what the rpm files are for and I do not know how
> to make those.
>
> https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/src/cinelerra-5.1-20210831.src.tgz

thanks.. i think src rpm files can be used for re-building applications and
libraries on Fedora, (Open) Suse and other rpm-based distros, but spec
file(s) in source tree (at least one for Rosa linux I modified) rebuild
both src and binary rpm from more generic tarballs?

I'll try to re-test this after my planned return this week..