[Cin] Color erase like GIMP

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sun Sep 26 11:58:42 CEST 2021

I don't know how animejs works and I think it is a pity you can not make
a render with it (and using alpha channel).
In Cinelerra-GG there are "Chroma key" and "Chroma key (HSV)" plugins
for that but may be it doesn't work very well for your goal. "Chroma key
(HSV)" plugin is very powerful but you need to work on it to achieve a
good output.

IgorBeg