[Cin] Color erase like GIMP

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 08:21:58 CEST 2021

On Monday, September 27, 2021, Stefan de Konink via Cin <
cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org> wrote:

> On Monday, September 27, 2021 10:45:55 AM CEST, Igor BEGHETTO via Cin
> wrote:
>
>> It seems pretty good. For you, is it the right way?
>>

> I got it to work under FFmpeg as well, code quality is still subpar... but
> in general I would love to have thing thing natively in Cinerella as well.
> The variant with a single color make sense, but also subtracting another
> layer.
>
> <https://github.com/skinkie/FFmpeg/commit/7683c206446661e04b
> fc34b0149cbcf4c19a3d55#diff-30bbbdaad37f440707bda666ec8c00a0
> c3d6812cc62a54a873bcb16ea7487bd3R690>

well, if you have patch for ffmpeg (relatively new version) you can also
patch Cinelerra-gg's internal copy of ffmpeg and try your filter from
there, or add it as new blending mode as I tried (for other equations) some
time ago (hack attached)