[Cin] March end of month new releases now available

mat mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Fri Apr 1 13:26:58 CEST 2022

I have choosen to put it in a seperate subdirectory of cinelerra-5.1,
because it is not part of the product (cinGG), and should not be
cleared when doing make clean or autogen clean. It normally needs to be
built just once.

Also, this keeps the possibility open that maybe we need other building
tools to help create the product. Then each tool can have its own
subdirectory of the tools subdirectory.

makeappimage is indeed a derative of linuxdeploy, plugin support
removed and build using autotools (like most of CinGG) rather than
cmake. Much simpler and easier to understand.

MatN

>From line 6 of the new bld_appimage.sh it says:

60 # Use own version of linuxdeploy, makeappimage. This should be in
61 # subdirectory tools, if not, go to tools/makeappimagetool and do
bld.sh
62 # there. That will place the makeappimage executable in tools, and
63 # then delete all other generated files (except the small log). The
tools
64 # directory is not cleared with "make clean" or "autogen.sh clean"

Maybe you should correct "subdirectory tools" in "subdirectory
cinelerra-5.1"? If you confirm it I'll fix the manual by putting the
"our" linuxdeploy (i.e. "makeappimagetool", if I understand correctly)
instead of the git one.