[Cin] blds/bld_prepare.sh update

mat mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Fri Apr 1 23:47:31 CEST 2022

I have now setup an Arch VM with fluxbox as windows manager, using the
minimum system I could get working.
With that, only the following in bld_prepare was needed to build
Cinelerra-gg:
"arch")
  pacman -Syu gtk2 nasm yasm cmake fftw patchelf boost boost-libs \
  base-devel libvdpau libva perl-xml-parser perl-carp libogg texinfo \
  libsndfile
  ;;

Using fluxbox, the ram usage was impressive small: while building
CinGG, it used less than 200 MB RAM, according to "free -h" .
Tomorrow I'll add the manual without tex-full, that pulls in far too
much. The used disk space after building does not change much: 8 - 9 G,
between 2 times ARCH with XFCE desktop, and one with fluxbox.

It seems to me the other platforms pull in far too much in
bld_prepare.shfor building CinGG.

MatN
PS None of the 3 Arch installs in a VM went without hitches. Several
time I had to kill VirtualBox because the desktop froze, usually after
getting a lot of "enter" keystrokes, or after doing "fdisk -l" during
the initial stages of the install process. Could be a VBOX isssue, of
course, but none of the other distro VMs had that that I can remember.