[Cin] March end of month new releases now available

mat mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Sun Apr 3 11:51:36 CEST 2022

On Fri, 2022-04-01 at 10:30 +0200, Andrea paz via Cin wrote:
> Thanks.
> With the late March release I keep having crashes during compilation.
> Instead the appimage works without problems....
> I enclose cin5.log and also the result of ./configure because there
> appear "none" and "no" that I don't know how to interpret.

This is not the CinGG code. If you search the log for "error:" (without
the quotes) you will see that it reports an internal compler error:
internal compiler error: Errore di segmentazione

I suggest to re-install g++ and gcc.
If the error still is there you might have a hardware fault. First
thing to test would be to run memtest. If that goes OK, you could use
VirtualBox and install an Arch VM (I've got written instructions if you
want them, slightly different from real hardware). That will use
hardware in a different way.

MatN