[Cin] Build update

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 17:38:15 CEST 2022

On Monday, April 4, 2022, mat <mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl> wrote:

> Andrew, does the attached configure.ac work for you? It produces the
> complete appimage here. I have not included any recent changes from you
> for netBSD or ppc.
>
> In the beginnng, where the include files are set, is under termux it
> still neede to set the linux included path too? Or is it one or the
> other?

I think you can conditionalize those...

https://yhbt.net/lore/all/20170213154914.pfc5ciuycgodqktb@dhcp-3-221.uk.xensource.com/t/

====
-AX_PATH_PROG_OR_FAIL([BASH], [bash])
+dnl FreeBSD doesn't require bash (hotplug scripts are in plain sh)
+case "$host_os" in
+ freebsd*) ;;
+ *) AX_PATH_PROG_OR_FAIL([BASH], [bash]);;
+esac

but i wonder if host_os know about Android/termux...