[Cin] cinelerra dpx support patches

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 03:18:29 CEST 2022

Checked into GIT, Manuel's DPX list (*read but not write*) new files and
modifications to existing files.
Added in the changes Andrew provided in addition to accommodate other O/S
like Termux (hopefully did not miss anything so if Andrew could check, that
would be appreciated).

I had already redone the libvpx.patch when it failed so I could compile,
but later put in Andrew's 0070-Fix-libdpx-patch.patch anyway.  And of
course, added in 0071-Add-without-libdpx-to-configure.patch and did a
rebuild.

BUT, I have not been able to actually get a DPX list file to load (hoping
Andrea can).
BTW, was the 1 line fix in filelist.C an existing bug?

Thanks for the auxiliary help. ...Phyllis