[Cin] cinelerra dpx support patches

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 22:22:11 CEST 2022

GIT checkin of 0059-Add-libdpx-status-to-configure-summary.patch AND
fileogg.C rest of 50% patch.

I'll wait a bit until second half of ogg ifdefing lands, so git hopefully
> rebase with less rejects...
>

>> I had already redone the libvpx.patch when it failed so I could compile,
>> but later put in Andrew's 0070-Fix-libdpx-patch.patch anyway.  And of
>> course, added in 0071-Add-without-libdpx-to-configure.patch and did a
>> rebuild.
>>

> i think I missed piece adding LIBDPX among group of deps so libdpx's
> status displayed at the end of configure
>
> 0059-Add-libdpx-status-to-configure-summary.patch
>
> from megapile_3
>

>> BUT, I have not been able to actually get a DPX list file to load (hoping
>> Andrea can).
>>

> how you tried to construct said list? manually, by script, as output from
> another program?

Not sure what I did wrong and how I got it to crash oritinally , but now it
is working either with "try FFmpeg first or last".  To construct a test, I
rendered a single frame using ffmpeg/dpx and did this for 4 different
frames.  Then I created the list manually in a directory with the filename
of dpx.dpxs.  Finally I loaded  dpx.dpxs and all 4 frames appeared.