[Cin] libdpx c++ check

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 23:39:51 CEST 2022

That is a better solution so I will wait to see what you come up with.  The
first patch, which had problems, would cause problems for many more people
and we really, really want as many people to be able to build themselves
without having to add new requirements that might not even work for older
systems like ubuntu 16.

also, while watching paint dry.. err, watching cin compile on emulated