[Cin] 66 patches for CinGG!

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 21:15:37 CEST 2022

in archive

I make them all really bit by bit, often discovering I missed important
piece after full recompile. May be I should make bigger patches, but at
least with small patches you can revert easily?

In theory cingg git + all those patches should compile w/o additional errs
on all usual x86/x86_64 linuxes. BD create dialog become un-aesthetical
after my hacking, but hopefully it now should allow you to mux bd with
external tsmuxer (one of my long ago envisioned goals)

PS: I think 0052 from this series can be skipped because it only adds empty
line.