[Cin] Build from git

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 06:16:40 CEST 2022

so, it detected header but cppflags/cflags still not updated.

I found gl_ABSOLUTE_HEADER macro from gnulib/m4 but it only adds '-D
PATH_TO_HEADER=///path_to_header' gcc flags and PATH_TO_HEADER define to
config.h

I thought confuge not just find libs but alters cflags/cppflags/ldflags -
but apparently our does not quite work this way..

theres was AC_LIB_LINKFLAGS
https://www.gnu.org/software/gnulib/manual/html_node/Searching-for-Libraries.html

but it also assumes
" These macros assume that when a library is installed in
some_directory/lib, its include files are installed in
some_directory/include."

in our case this is wrong..

so I am stuck at adding one more " -I" directive to configure.ac...