[Cin] two patches for vframe.C and trackcanvas.C

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 02:48:17 CEST 2022

So far no difference in "framerate achieved" with/without "align-frame"
when playing BigBuckBunny on this laptop, but not a fair test because it is
a pretty good computer.  Am testing on an older computer now, but have to
build first and that computer is really, really slow so will take quite
some time.