[Cin] megapatch series 8

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 18:07:00 CEST 2022

ah, libdv + firewire libs...

you can try to disable them (without-dv, without-firewire), or pass
'--disable-static-build' or add them to cinelerra/Makefile {i do not have
them in termux, not sure if have any sense here.. no pci for external card,
no iLink by design..}

sorry, I meet those so many times I autocirrect for them by some hack
without much thinking....