[Cin] more patches for building on my slackware

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 19:44:52 CEST 2022

hold on, I am not sure what going on - I tried again with slightly modified
cin.Slackbuild and build was failing again until I replaced 'i' with 'X'
(anything goes here asm constrain).

it seems to work afterwards - mpeg 2 / 4:2:2 encoding working at 7.5 fps
for fullhd vid.. but I want to double-check (uname -m must return i686 for
this code to even compile...)