[Cin] bluray lpcm update!

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 03:35:03 CEST 2022

Will try to test this tomorrow -- just FYI - the naming of the ffmpeg
patches was used to ensure that they were added in order in case of routine
overlap.  So far it does not seem to matter, but that is why it was
1,2,...9,A,B, ... and would have been up to Z.  With the addition of the
underscore (_) the patching is getting done in the order of patch_1,
patch_10, patch_2 ...  It is fine though.

Thanks! for all of your support and work lately.