[Cin] bluray lpcm update!

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 23:04:29 CEST 2022

Yes, it is very strange and I can not understand why it is happening.  I
checked that on 2 different computers but here it is:

[root at keystone libavcodec]# diff pcm-bluenc.c /root/*Downloads/pcm-bluenc.c*
[root at keystone libavcodec]#

[root at keystone libavformat]# *diff mpegtsenc.c*
/tmp/cinelerra-5.1/thirdparty/ffmpeg-4.4/libavformat/mpegtsenc.c
1959,1962d1958
<     } else if (st->codecpar->codec_id == AV_CODEC_ID_PCM_BLURAY &&
ts->m2ts_mode) {
<         mpegts_write_pes(s, st, buf, size, pts, dts,
<                          pkt->flags & AV_PKT_FLAG_KEY, stream_id);
<         return 0;