[Cin] bluray lpcm update!

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 02:27:45 CEST 2022

Do you mean this?

*tsmuxer /tmp/bd_20220427-165207/bd.meta /tmp/bd_20220427-165207/bd.iso*
tsMuxeR version 2.6.16-dev. github.com/justdan96/tsMuxer
Decoding H264 stream (track 1): Profile: High at 4.1  Resolution: 1920:1080i
 Frame rate: 29.97
H.264 muxing fps is not set. Get fps from stream. Value: 29.97
0.0% complete
Decoding LPCM stream (track 2): Bitrate: 4608Kbps  Sample Rate: 48KHz
 Channels: 5.1  Bits per sample: 16bit
18.8% complete
Finalize ISO disk
Reading buffer overflow. Possible container streams are not syncronized.
Please, verify stream fps. File name: /tmp/bd_20220427-165207/bd.m2ts

Also, it is possible that there is something not quite expected with the
bluray media produced -- however, it plays on both the Samsung and LG
players.
Or it may be that the input is MKV instead of the more standard MP4 variety
input file.  I am looking the Big Buck mp4 but so far have not found it.