[Cin] bluray lpcm update!

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 22:29:47 CEST 2022

On Thursday, April 28, 2022, Phyllis Smith <phylsmith2017 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Checked into GIT, bdcreate.C patched file and new ffmpeg-4.4.patch_99
> (with 999a included).
>
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 6:49 PM Andrew Randrianasulu <
> randrianasulu at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> https://github.com/justdan96/tsMuxer/issues/589
>

> Thank you.  I checked the aboe  BUT Big Buck Bunny has a frame rate of
> 60.000, so not sure why tsmuxer reports:
>
> sMuxeR version 2.6.16-dev. github.com/justdan96/tsMuxer
> Decoding H264 stream (track 1): Profile: High at 4.1 Resolution: 1920:1080i *Frame
> rate: 29.97*
> H.264 muxing fps is not set. Get fps from stream. Value: 29.97

well, 60p fps for full hd not allowed on regular Blu-ray, may be only on
UHD?

But I tried 59.94 x 720p and this apparently worked at muxing stage (while
I had weird error about auto-attaching scale/resize plugin, so my first
enciding was all black! now doing second attempt.. x264 encodes, will
finish in hour or so..)