[Cin] Colors tip from forum

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 16:01:57 CEST 2022

вс, 7 авг. 2022 г., 12:32 Andrea paz <gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com>:

> @Phyllis
> I have added a section in the manual on Color Management. See if it's okay.
> @All
> I also attach the txt file for those who would like to correct and improve
> it.

Thanks!

Is there possibility to extend section on XYZ colorspace, explaining it
comes from experiments on how  human eye receptors receive color (they
obviously do not use technological rgb notation), because it was such
source of confusion to me? Also, saying primaries are most possible colored
points (greenest green in G direction, reddest red in R direction, etc) in
choosen colorspace might be useful , at least I found those remarks
clarifying illustrations nicely.

Example of colormatrix settings also might be useful.