[Cin] little patch for ffmpeg 5.1 plugins

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 21:47:38 CEST 2022

Verified with one additional of  "overlay_vaapi" so I have a modified patch
for cinelerra-5.1/ffmpeg/plugin.opts to include that.  I think we have for
sure determined by now that without significant/major changes any plugin
that shows up as "Input/output error" or "Operation not permitted" will
never work.  Those with error of "Invalid argument" have some possibility
IF a starting correct argument is supplied in this file, but for these 2
new ones, that seems impossible.

*Andrea*, since you successfully compiled ffmpeg 5.1, and ONLY IF YOU HAVE
THE TIME, could you test the following just to make sure that they do not
crash the system?
*Video new ones:*
blockdetect
blurdetect
chromakey_cuda
colorchart
colorspectrum
grayworld
hsvhold
hsvkey
latency
pizelize
scharr
siti
*Audio New ones*
adecorrelate
adynamicequaalizer
adynamicsmooth
afwtdn
alatency
apsyclip
aspectralstats
atilt
dialoguenhance
tiltshelf
virtualbass
And then if you still have more free time, could you update the file
cinelerra-5.1/info/plugins.txt to include a very short one line of
information that shows up in the Resources window when you have "Info on"
turned on?  This file is very picky about formatting though.