[Cin] Lcms2 integration

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 11:00:34 CEST 2022

вт, 23 авг. 2022 г., 10:30 Andrea paz <gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com>:

> Thank you very much.
> A little of my silly questions:
>
> I use Argyll cms + colord to create the display profile and load it
> system-wide. Does lcms2 only impact CinGG's internal ffmpeg or can
> there be problems?

In our case I hope it will only impact internal ffmpeg copy - initially I
ommited -L part of ffmpeg configure and ffmpeg complained about unability
to find lcms2

> Once you build lcms2 in CinGG how do you use it?

https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/9673

---
As of 2cb0cebd11eb90dfcccac5c258af1003bd4f17d2, ffmpeg is capable of
parsing embedded ICC profiles and inferring the colorimetry tags.
Currently, this is not automatic, but must be manually requested by
inserting a -vf iccdetect filter.

--

So I guess by applying videofilter opts file to (image) media, in our case?

Ffmpeg.git should be able to detect it by setting demuxer flag, something I
hope to experiment with soon.