[Cin] New release update

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 02:17:30 CET 2022

>  hopefully this month some other additions by me will get some testing :-)
> (namely nested load undo crash and unaligned load at startup)

An AppImage that will work on just about any 64 bit linux distro with the
patch for the undo crash in is at::
   https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/testing/test_ubuntu16.AppImage
and needs some serious testing because the patch contains an "unlock" which
is always of some concern.
It does not contain the fix for "unaligned load in bctheme" yet because I
built the AppImage before this was reported and this patch only needs minor
verification testing (and I forgot to do that too).