[Cin] Video stibilization

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 15:27:25 CET 2022

чт, 1 дек. 2022 г., 15:53 Andrea paz via Cin <cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org>:

> Two interesting open source projects for professional-level video
> stabilization. Is it possible to integrate them into CinGG?
>

> https://www.danielplayfaircal.com/blogging/2021/09/28/introducing-dewobble.html
> https://git.sr.ht/~hedgepigdaniel/dewobble

> --

https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/project/ffmpeg/patch/20210826135839.481790-1-daniel.playfair.cal@gmail.com/

this one seems to have ffmpeg implementation, but ....

I am not sure we can use required format/hwupload/filter/hwdownload/format
chain in CinelerraGG even if all filters single source ....

I'am afraid this one beyond my skills currently, may be someone else will
give it a try (or even contact an author? so he might try to integrate it
....)