[Cin] oh, my fix for nested edl undo crash regressed video!

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 02:52:26 CET 2022

On Tue, Dec 27, 2022 at 4:49 AM Phyllis Smith <phylsmith2017 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Checked patch into GIT after testing before and after as recommended.  It
> must be Slackware specific because it did not crash before on Fedora 64-bit
> - or maybe 32-bit but anyway it is an improvement.  I still will be doing
> more testing tomorrow with additional un-do's to stress it a bit more.

for me it crash like this (from desktop)

 bash-5.1$ cin
Cinelerra Infinity - built: Dec 26 2022 21:22:08
git://git.cinelerra-gg.org/goodguy/cinelerra.git
(c) 2006-2019 Heroine Virtual Ltd. by Adam Williams
2007-2020 mods for Cinelerra-GG by W.P.Morrow aka goodguy
Cinelerra is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License,
and you are welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under
certain conditions. There is absolutely no warranty for Cinelerra.

int MWindow::load_filenames(ArrayList<char*>*, int, int, int):
/home/guest/Downloads/01background.jpg's resolution is 735x587.
Images with odd dimensions may not decode properly.
FileSystem::update /home/guest/MLP FIM 1 Karusel No such file or directory
FileSystem::update /home/guest/MLP FIM 3 Karusel No such file or directory
FileSystem::update /home/guest/MLP FIM 4 Gala No such file or directory
FileSystem::update /home/guest/MLP FIM 5 RUS ENG 720p No such file or
directory
FileSystem::update /home/guest/MLP_FIM_Season4 No such file or directory
FileSystem::update /home/guest/My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic S02
720p No such file or directory
FileSystem::update /home/guest/MLP FIM 1 Karusel No such file or directory
FileSystem::update /home/guest/MLP FIM 3 Karusel No such file or directory
FileSystem::update /home/guest/MLP FIM 4 Gala No such file or directory
FileSystem::update /home/guest/MLP FIM 5 RUS ENG 720p No such file or
directory
FileSystem::update /home/guest/MLP_FIM_Season4 No such file or directory
FileSystem::update /home/guest/My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic S02
720p No such file or directory
Mutex::lock: Success
Mutex::unlock: Invalid argument
Mutex::lock: Success
Mutex::lock: Success
Mutex::unlock: Invalid argument
Garbage::remove_user 66 users=-530705799
Mutex::unlock: Invalid argument
malloc(): unsorted double linked list corrupted
Аварийный останов
bash-5.1$ cd