[Cin] possible aspect ratio bug with rotated videos?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 03:01:29 CET 2022

A tablet file I tested (that Andrew provided) does have the results he
reported.  But interestingly, if you go into Settings->Preferences, the
Appearance tab and turn off "Auto rotate ffmpeg media" which is for
detecting Metadata of the rotate type, it has the correct aspect ratio but
sideways!  The Audo Rotate feature was added using a GoPro video if I
remember correctly.

Next I will test older builds to see what it does.