[Cin] A recommendation for Cinelerra-GG

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 00:49:06 CET 2022

What about just changing the "Packages" section to a link "Old Packages" on
> the main download page?
> Less confusing and self-explaining they are "old" and still available for
> those who want to use them.
>
> Terje J. H

After reading everyone's opinion,I like the idea of changing it to "Old
Packages" and I plan on doing that just as soon as I figure out how to !  I
tried but so far have not found the WordPress page where I can change it.

Also, in reading the FreeBsd link, it explicitly says it works on version
12.1 so at least that is clear.   It does not work on 13.x per previous
email from MatN.