[Cin] Creating AppImage

mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Tue Feb 8 23:36:38 CET 2022

I built this evening the AppImage on Fedora_35 from the git without
problems. The vaapi works fine too (tested decoding), on the platform I built it
on; not yet tested on other platforms.

I had some problems building the manual from the git, but this was my
first manual build on Fedora; I selectively installed texlive packages
until I got the PDF and HTML manuals; but there might still be some
missing. The PDF was produced, I saw some wrong things on the
frontpage, and I think it has less pages on than the one on
cinelerra-gg.org. I need to look at the error log.
HTML was produced, did not have time yet to build an appInage with
built-in help.

Will try the builds on Mint next.

MatN