[Cin] Creating AppImage

Georgy Salnikov sge at nmr.nioch.nsc.ru
Thu Feb 10 03:35:48 CET 2022

On Wed, 9 Feb 2022, mnieuw--- via Cin wrote:

> 2. I cannot create a full AppImage on Mint 19.3 at the moment, because
> the manual does not build there any more. I can build an AppImage
> without the manual.

On the problems of converting the manual.

1) As the manual is absolutely architecture-independent, nothing is against
building it under some most convenient platform (that, for example, where
all the necessary latex/html tools are installed/configured) and then
populating the resulting manual over all the other needed platforms.

2) Mat, could you notice, what particular problem prevented the compilation
of the manual? What was changed?

Georgy Salnikov
NMR Group
Novosibirsk Institute of Organic Chemistry
Lavrentjeva, 9, 630090 Novosibirsk, Russia
Phone   +7-383-3307864
Email   sge at nmr.nioch.nsc.ru