[Cin] FFmpeg and X11-XV

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 20:49:43 CET 2022

i think Cin* only used xv (colorspace conversion + scaling), because unlike
player it need to manipulate pixels in generic case, and you can't do it
easily in half-decompressed stream (also xvmc was limited to mpeg1/2, with
some non-standard extension for acceleratinf from vld stage - from my
memory only openchrome driver ever supported this...)

thanks for heads up!