[Cin] December new AppImage-s now available

Terje J. Hanssen terjejhanssen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 16:27:05 CET 2022

Yes, happy New Year to all of you who continue and participate in this
great project!
Barely two minutes to download, run and integrate each appimage ;)

My New Year’s resolutions is to restart and continue my long paused
video digitizing and preservation project.
As part of this I want to test real 10-bit 4:2:2 uncompressed video by
breathing life into my Shuttle SSD field recorder and a A/D mini-converter.
Unhappily I have not labeled the associated power-supplies among several
other legacy.