[Cin] Fwd: libdv patch (was: Re: another patch series)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 01:54:05 CET 2022

MatN -- EXCELLENT !! your patience is amazing.

I want to try this on my Android tablet but I have not figured out how to
get the CinGG files there (no USB connection and when I started a download
from cinelerra-gg.org/download/src it was so slow, I stopped it; I will try
something else).

Do I need to worry about "can you check if you NOT have 'set - e' somewhere
before you run make?"
Was there some trick I will need to do because yesterday, you noted that it
did NOT work?