[Cin] Typoes in documentation and possibly errors in FFmpeg config dir

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 06:02:24 CET 2022

On Thursday, January 13, 2022, Miroslav Rovis via Cin <
cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> In this page of the Cinelerra-GG manual:
> Complete Options File Example
> https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/CinelerraGG_Manual/
> Complete_Options_File_Examp.html
> it reads: acc instead of aac in two places in that page and I think in
> some other pages in the manual.
>
> However, there is, upon building Cinelerra:
> ffmpeg/audio/acc256k.pro
> which is wrong filename. Should be acc256k.pro of course.
>
> I was only able to get mjpeg processing to work. No h264, no h265. When
> rendering with FFmpeg I get only something like empty mp4 in menus. So I
> doubt there may be other formats/codecs/other errors there too.

can you make screenshot/screencast of empty menu? I used user build with
whole directory of cin binaries and other files (including format profiles)
located in 'bin' subdir inside CinGG source tree. it was working for me...

How exactly you build your cinelerraGG, you hopefully not forgot make
install?