[Cin] Passing along GOOD feedback on manual

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 15:45:29 CET 2022

Just wanted to make sure Andrey and Georgy see this quote from a forum
entry about the CinGG Manual:

*It has the best documentation by miles compared to the other FOSS NLEs.
> Amazing job on that, by the way; it's unfortunate that most projects don't
> have documentation this thorough and in-depth. I learned a lot about video
> in general from reading some of it, even.*

(Credit for the Manual goes to Terje - who started it all; Andrea for
keeping it updated and adding video information; MatN and Andrew for
reviewing for corrections; many others who contributed like me; and
especially both Andrey who created the LaTeX version used in the pdf
version and Georgy who did the hardest programming work to get the html
version going and incorporating it with Alt-h into the source base.)