[Cin] Crash on playback

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 23:14:24 CET 2022

What additional information can I provide to help determine what the issue
is? The appimage does not succeed in using vdpau and does not crash. If I
set the compiled version to not use any hardware accel, it still crashes. I
don't think the vdpau issue and the crash are related. The crash is my big
concern obviously, as any work not saved is lost. What is the difference in
the "older distro" appimages?

Regards,

Mark