[Cin] Again bugs in alignment

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Sun Jan 23 12:02:56 CET 2022

On Sunday, January 23, 2022 11:35:57 AM CET, Igor BEGHETTO via Cin wrote:
>> As can be seen from the final rendering the audio clip has an
>> offset of about half a second which is cut from the start
>
> Okay Stefan.
> In your "problematic-one.png", watching the Patchbay (the left
> side on the Program window), you have changed the timeshift on
> Audio_2 and Audio_3 tracks: the edit field shows 0.5000 (an half
> second) instead of 0.0000.

Wow, just wow. Now I did not even know that that 0.500 meant audio shift,
let alone that I purposely typed that value in two tracks. I see that the
scroll wheel can change this value. Looks almost like a scroll click gone
wrong.

Can this value be locked somehow?

Thanks. You have already addressed two out of four issues I raised because
I wanted to document my issues with Cinelerra beyond the bugtracker and see
if I did something wrong myself.

--
Stefan