[Cin] Ligature rendering in the title effect

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 18:52:43 CET 2022

Stefan,
After downloading Parisienne and adding to CinGG, I can not reproduce the
problem.  (It is a very pretty font).
Maybe you can see from my demo if I need to try something else:
    https://streamable.com/pd9bw8      (note that your png example is on
the screen below the Compositor for comparison).
Besides what I did in the demo, I also switched the Video Driver to X11
whereas the demo was using X11-OpenGL.
And I rendered the video to check the results and they also looked
correct.  And varied the Format width & height.
Did I miss something else? I am using a laptop with a smaller screen that
is about 16 inches diagonally.

Within Cinelerra the Title effect does not seem to have the same result for