[Cin] Video Transitions not locking into track?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 00:07:25 CET 2022

I have tested:    CinGG-20211231-x86_64.AppImage    with all of the Video
Transitions (only 2 of Shape Wipe).  Now that I did it correctly, they all
work.   I forgot that each side of the clip has to be of some size --
delete a sizable section from within the video" is stated in the manual but
obviously applies to size of clips also.  So check the sizes of each clip
to be sure there is enough material to perform the transition.  I have not
been able to prove that shortening the length of the transition makes any
difference in its capability of working or not.  If you have a concrete
example that is not working, that you think should, explain how to generate
that problem.

To show how video transitions might not work for certain ones, make a
single cut in a video (x), drag the Dissolve or IrisSquare transition there
and play and you will see it not work.  However, the Zoom transition does
work.