[Cin] Checked into GIT updated libraries

mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Fri Jul 29 14:30:57 CEST 2022

Before I try it on aarch64, I wanted to verify it does work with clang
as compiler on x86_64. For me, it does not.
I used the following build script:
================
#!/bin/bash

export CC=clang
export CCX=clang
export CFLAGS="-g -O2"

( ./autogen.sh &&
  ./configure --with-single-user --with-booby --enable-static-build &&
  make -j 1 && make install ) 2>&1 | tee log
mv Makefile Makefile.cfg
cp Makefile.devel Makefile

It fails at dpxheader, with an undefined reference.
It also fails in x265 where ld cannot find lwebp, which is present on
the system.
There might be more. It builds fine if using GCC.

I used export so it is picked up by thirdparty too, else that keeps
using gcc (at least in some places).
The make -j 1 is for easier finding where it fails.

MatN

<snip>