[Cin] MURCH, Walter - In the blink of an eye (2d edition)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 17:46:28 CEST 2022

I only read the Online information about the book, but found the review
interesting enough.  Video Editing is a hard job and to hear that only 1
out of 95 minutes of the film made it into the movie is pretty discouraging
for a beginning editor -- sometimes it is better not to know.  Plus I could
never watch all of Apocalyse Now movie.