[Cin] Mentioned in [Cinelerra-GG 0000614]: bitstream filtering in encoder segfault?

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 01:11:44 CEST 2022

i think I saw some mentioning of bitstream filtering as early as git
history starts ... March 2016

But code was quite different back then ...

https://git.cinelerra-gg.org/git/?p=goodguy/history.git;a=commit;h=50a589b1decdd353a984d8a710e064ebaf8b4f7b

https://git.cinelerra-gg.org/git/?p=goodguy/history.git;a=blob;f=cinelerra-5.1/cinelerra/ffmpeg.C;h=68a131589b9306794143ddba06753bd77bc2e32b;hb=50a589b1decdd353a984d8a710e064ebaf8b4f7b

пн, 13 июн. 2022 г., 21:43 Cinelerra GG Bug Tracker <