[Cin] Dead link on download page

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 02:54:56 CEST 2022

Miroslav,
Thanks for the notice.  I have been looking for that page to fix it for a
long time as it needs updating but can not find it -- I "think" that it was
written outside of WordPress and that is why it is not visible by the way I
am used to editing.  But I will log onto the server tomorrow and see if I
can find the file directly.

Please let us know of other errors.